Monday 18 August 2014

Be organised

Back to school is extremely close now... and for some people it can be an incredibly daunting time. The idea of piles of work after six weeks off is frankly, completely and utterly unappealing! So I thought I'd give you the one bit of advice I wish someone had told me when I started high school. Be organised. And it's really simple to do. Plus when you're organised, it always feels like there is more seconds in the day because you are managing your time and creating a reasonable routine that works for you.
One of the simplest things you can do to make it seem like you have more time (at weekends especially) is do your homework during the week. If you have all your homework finished before the weekend, the if you get an impromptu message from your friends asking if you want to go shopping, you'll be able to say yes because you wont be stuck at home doing the homework you had all week to do! But I'm not suggesting that if you have a project due in a fortnight that you sit and do it all in one night. You can schedule what you have to do, and the amount of time you have to do it in. Then by starting the day you get it and working on it for however long a night, then when it comes to the night before the deadline, you'll be prepared for the next day!
It is increadably easy to organise your life. Whether for work or for school,  being organised makes life a heck of a lot simpler. 
Pheonix Feather.

P.S hey guys, sorry it's a bit late, I had an extremely busy weekend helping my sister move house, so I had to delay the writing of this to today... well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment