Sunday 7 December 2014

"Popular"

Sat with my cello, under the boiling stage lights, listening to a rendition of some song that I can't remember now that it's over, I had an epiphany.

For five years, I have felt alone and unloved. Actually, more like ten years, but at varying levels of intensity. Until I was sat with my cello, under the boiling stage lights,  listening to a rendition of some song that I can't remember now that it's over. I realised that I am not alone. That I have friends, and while I'm jot one of the "popular" girls, I am popular with my friends. Yes okay, my circle of friends isn't gigantic, but they exist.

And the same goes for you, you may not have a million friends, but you will have some. You may feel unloved, but I promise you're not. You may feel like no one cares, but I do.
Pheonix Feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment