Thursday 3 July 2014

Don't care what others think of you.

There is a great saying, that those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind... and it's true. If someone loves you, whether as a friend, a family member, or more, then they won't give a flying monkey if you're weird, or gay, or a dragon (you know what I mean). If someone loves you, then they really wont care if you dye your hair crazy colours, or if you love to read, or if you dance in the middle of your school.
Me and my best friend literlly do a little dance in school, and our friends really don't give a tiny rats ass! They just laugh at us or join in, because they matter to us, they don't mind that we are pretty much clinnically insane when we are together, or that I sit and sing Harry Potter to myself and obsess over Sherlock (Suddenly I'm Mr Sex... I blurted that out in maths one day... oops!) and laugh like a pigeon apparently. They know that it's me. If someone loves you for who you are, then they won't care. You could tell them your most deapest, darkest secret, and they wouldn't care... alright they might be a bit shocked, but they'll get over it! And they'll still love you!
This is the dance me and my friends do...
So if someone says you're fugly or geeky or whatever, laugh it off and remember that they DON'T MATTER! There is always going to be people who don't understand you, but in the long run, they don't matter to you!
Pheonix Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment