Thursday 3 July 2014

There is NEVER a need to bitch about people!

Bitching is horrible, but I'm not going to sit here and lie to you all by saying I've never bitched about anybody, I have, but afterwards I have always felt awful. So I'm trying to stop. I've realized that if I feel awful about saying bad things about people, how would they feel if they heard me. 
Even if someone is bitching about you, that doesn't give you an excuse! I hope that you guys all realize this. Bitching makes people seem like nasty little bugs, because you don't realise how horrible it is until you hear people bitching about you or your friends. I only recently figured this out because in the last week of school before the summer holidays, I heard two different groups of people bitch about two of my friends, and it caused me to think about not only how much I loved those guys, but how little it made the people bitching seem. (This isn't very eloquent, I know, but when I'm passionate about something, I can't make my words sound good). 
There is never any need to bitch about someone, and if you think there is, don't tell someone who could then tell the person you're bitching about, tell a teddy, or a pet or something like that. Even a parent is better than someone who, if you then fell out with them, would probably tell other people. I believe that people who bitch are jealous or severely pissed off, or both. But that still doesn't give you a reason to! 
Pheonix Feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment