Wednesday 30 April 2014

Cold Callers Scare Me

So today, I answered the phone to a man, lets call him Bob, calling on behalf of a "Local company" (Of course you are Bob). He wanted to ask me some questions about my house. Now, some of you guys now that I, being a teenager, will not own my own house, there for I do not want to answer questions about my home. He asked me "Is your house a semi-detached, detached or blady blady blah?" But before he started asking questions, he TOLD me rather than asked me that he was going to ask me some questions. I said no.

Funnily enough though, I had answered the phone to the exact same company before. And again I didn't want to answer their questions. So I said that I didn't want to answer their questions and hung up. I did it again.

The annoying thing is, is that I know that these people are just doing a job. Their real people, with real lives. Not some voice behind a phone. They are doing a job, to pay for their lives, and they probably hate being cold called as well. So why do they annoy me so much? They make me feel scared and inferior. No one should make me feel like that. But on the other hand, when I'm rude to them I feel bad...
Called Callers are scary
Pheonix Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment