Wednesday 9 April 2014

If your complaining about cool London being dead, why do you have servants?

So yesterday I read an article that my cousin had shared on Facebook entitled "cool London is dead and the rich kids are to blame". I only really clicked on it because I foind it funny that my rich cousin who lives just outside London was sharing it.
Now in this, near the end the author makes the point about how "five years ago most of my staff lived within a mile of proud Camden". Now  what annoys me about this is the fact that he essentially has servents...and hes complaining about how londons no longer 'cool'. This to me doesn't make sense, how can you be complaining about cool if you have SERVANTS!  No one cool has servents! Its not possible! 
If you have servants your a posh bawhead who dreams of being a 'hip young thing' that you didn't manage to achieve as a young adult!
Pheonix Feather
Ps: this is purely my opinion there is no offence intended to anyone! I'm sure that if you read this and have servants then your a lovely person.

No comments:

Post a Comment