Monday 28 April 2014

Matt Smith will always be my Doctor

OK, so I am completely obsessed with Doctor Who. And I loved David Tennant, and yes I was sad when he left... but it was OK, cause there was a fit newbie in his place. And after falling completely in love with the bow tie wearing, fez-ed maniacal Doctor style of Matt Smith, I cried actual tears when Matt regenerated... Okay, so maybe I broke down... a bit. But yesterday, I watched Dr Who, A farewell to Matt Smith, and it made me remember just how freaking awesome a Dr he was. And also, part of my birthday present from one of my friends was a t-shirt that says "Matt Smith will always be my Doctor" (We made a deal that if she gets me that for my birthday I'll get her the David Tennant one for hers). That is all!
Pheonix Feather
Oh! And he had the best ever introduction!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment