Wednesday 23 April 2014

Spots glorious spots!

I'm one of those lucky people who doesn't really have many spots, and most of my spots are the same colour as my skin, but if I have a big event like a presentation, or a concert... then a Massive spot will appear overnight. Like yesterday we had our colours presentations at school, and really soon its my birthday. So the other night, one huge bright red volcano appears on my forehead. And I'm like 'what the hell are you doing face?'. Thankfully though, this one could be covered by my fringe. But honestly it kinda irritates me.
Pheonix Feather.

And a quick note to the people reading this, thank you so much, you guys make me so happy when I check statistics and see that people actually
read what I write. If I'm honest I thought that no one would ever find it. Thank you guys!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment